Vice President of Marketing
Easthampton, MA 01027
Our client is recognized as one of the top recreational cannabis dispensaries in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. Their mission is to illuminate this path for others by providing premium, personalized, locally-grown medical and adult-use cannabis products that make people feel and live better. Whether you enjoy cannabis to relax and unwind, connect with friends, or as a medical solution, their uncommon products ignite the benefits of this powerful and wildly versatile plant. Their growers, artisans, chefs and thinkers combine deep knowledge and experience to cultivate premium cannabis and cannabis products with diverse terpene and cannabinoid profiles.
They are seeking a dynamic professional with experience executing marketing programs and campaigns across the entire customer life-cycle. Candidates must have the ability to lead both people and projects within a venture-backed start-up with aggressive growth goals over the next 18 months. An ideal candidate will have previous experience in technology, fashion, start-ups and/or other premium consumer goods.
The VP of Marketing will lead planning, development and execution of their marketing campaigns nationwide, as well as localized activations in priority markets and regions. Their primary responsibility will be to develop an industry leading acquisition funnel that converts a wide range of personas, from the canna-curious CBD user to cannabis connoisseur, into highly engaged customers. Previous experience should include paid media, market research, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations to drive business goals. A thorough analytic skill-set will be required to assess effectiveness of marketing and drive refined strategies through data-driven results.
- Lead omni-channel creative brand and content marketing strategy to bring the to kr brand to life across paid, social, earned and experiential
- Measure and create reports of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Work with product team on content, engagement & re-engagement strategies
- Plan, manage and execute company presence at events
- Create reports for executive team on strategy, effectiveness, and budget of marketing initiatives
- Manage outside agencies including PR and editors
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field (MBA preferred)
- 5+ years experience running successful digital media campaigns across Paid, Social and Out of Home
- 5+ years of direct managerial experience leading an efficient marketing team
- Experience managing a marketing budget with multiple stakeholders
- Track record of developing highly engaged online communities around shared interests or lifestyles
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to excellence