Vice President of Direct Mail Operations
Saint Louis, MO US
Empower Your Leadership Journey as a Vice President of Direct Mail Operations
Are you a visionary leader with a proven track record of driving operational excellence and exceeding growth targets? Are you ready to take the helm of a dynamic Direct Mail business segment, fostering a culture of collaboration and innovation? Look no further – an exceptional opportunity awaits you as the Vice President of Direct Mail Operations!
Our client is more than a company – they are a community driven by a shared commitment to excellence. As the Vice President of Direct Mail Operations, you will lead the charge in optimizing their Direct Mail business, shaping the future of their organization through strategic planning and impactful leadership.
- Develop and execute short-term and long-range plans and budgets, aligning with overarching growth objectives and budgetary requirements.
- Collaborate closely with Sales SVP to implement a robust sales plan that drives revenue growth and strengthens client relationships.
- Lead, guide, and mentor a multifaceted team of up to 100 employees, including managers, shift supervisors, and operators, across multiple locations.
- Assume P&L responsibility, oversee budgeting, forecasting, and expense management to ensure sustainable profitability.
- Identify and lead process enhancements to boost operational efficiency, fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
- Foster strong partnerships with functional leaders to harness shared resources, ensuring alignment with company goals.
- Drive employee development, succession planning, and vendor relations to elevate performance and foster growth.
Unlock Your Potential: If you're ready to take your leadership journey to new heights, we invite you to apply today!
- Print experience is a must
- Mathematical & Analytical Acumen: Strong mathematical and analytical skills, proficient in spreadsheet programs and fundamental software.
- Multitasking Maven: Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, prioritize effectively, and lead complex projects through coordination and problem-solving.
- Tech Savviness: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), with a knack for data-driven decision-making.
- Physical Agility: Comfortable with occasional travel and interacting with production area employees. Adaptable to different work environments.
- Strategic Thinking: Demonstrated ability to think strategically and translate vision into actionable plans.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Search Consultant
Jeanine has over 20 years of recruiting experience and currently leads our Print, Packaging and Communications practice. She also works in Industrial MRO and the Information Technology Marketing Industries. The positions she successfully places range from Sales to Business Development to Director to President. Technology positions range from Project/Program Managers to Operations and Implementation Managers to CTOs.
A common thread for all her clients is “top-grading” talent resulting in the organization’s increase in revenues and profitability. She takes it as a personal challenge to find the best candidate no one else is able to find!
Jeanine joined WorldBridge Partners Chicago NW in November, 2009 and brings in-depth staffing industry expertise in recruiting, operations and management.
Jeanine started her career placing candidates in a vast array of industries in positions ranging from entry-level to executive management. She quickly moved from a private organization managing multiple offices to working for a national firm, where she oversaw all recruiting and operations for the Midwest Region.
- BS, Illinois State University
- Certified Professional Staffing certification
- 2015 Top Search Consultant
- 2015 Management Recruiters International Network Pacesetter winner
- Member of the #4 (of 500) Global Billing Management Team
- Member of the Top Midwest Billing Management Team (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Nationally ranked Project Manager
“There is no greater feeling of satisfaction than positively impacting the lives of our candidates & clients and helping them achieve their career goals.”