Vice President, Sales & Marketing
A growing K12 Education company is looking to expand its sales team. The Vice President, Sales and Marketing position is responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and service development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve company objectives.
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends service packages, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor service products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent company image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events. Always pushing our brand forward.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop team members.
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other departments in the company.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares quarterly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or industry related field
- Five (5) years of related experience with progressive management experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree require, Master’s preferred.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
Our client has retained the services of WorldBridge Partners Education Division, please submit your resume in confidence to John Assunto at firstname.lastname@example.org