Supply Chain Manager
Baltimore, MD 21201 US
Supply Chain Manager - Baltimore, MD
Work for a global leader in data-through-delivery technology solutions, as a highly skilled and experienced Supply Chain Manager & Subcontract Manager. In this role, you will play a key role in managing strategic procurements, forecasting, mitigating supply chain impacts, and overseeing major subcontracts. The successful candidate will lead the E-Commerce supply chain team, driving efficiency, cost savings, and continuous service excellence.
- Study supply chain trends and disruptions, engaging with tier 2 suppliers to plan and mitigate potential disruptions.
- Manage direct order programs for regional locations, including initiating corporate agreements, building supplier relationships, and negotiating competitive pricing models.
- Oversee outsourcing and vendors focused on global/regional distribution to avoid supply chain disruptions.
- Evaluate and execute major subcontracts related to material deliveries, costs, and risks.
- Manage the evaluation and execution of subcontracted services for various project tasks or operational integration of third-party services.
- Provide input and/or author policies and procedures for related programs.
- Identify ongoing needs for competitive bids, vendor selection, and implementation. Monitor and report on vendor performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business administration or management.
- Minimum of six (6) years of related experience in Procurement / Supply Chain / International Operations.
- Day-to-day expertise working with supply chain teams.
- Experience in managing inventory and holistic buying cycles across multiple vendors.
- Demonstrated track record of identifying and delivering cost-saving opportunities.
- Ability to drive business success in a metric-focused environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, data analysis, interpretation, and presentation to senior leaders.
- Project Management / Change Management experience.
- Professional accreditations such as MCIPs or ISM.
- Knowledge of D365 / SRM P2P processes and Spend Analytics tools preferred.
Be part of a dynamic and innovative team, contributing to the success of a global leader in the postal and parcel industry. Apply today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Search Consultant
Jeanine has over 20 years of recruiting experience and currently leads our Print, Packaging and Communications practice. She also works in Industrial MRO and the Information Technology Marketing Industries. The positions she successfully places range from Sales to Business Development to Director to President. Technology positions range from Project/Program Managers to Operations and Implementation Managers to CTOs.
A common thread for all her clients is “top-grading” talent resulting in the organization’s increase in revenues and profitability. She takes it as a personal challenge to find the best candidate no one else is able to find!
Jeanine joined WorldBridge Partners Chicago NW in November, 2009 and brings in-depth staffing industry expertise in recruiting, operations and management.
Jeanine started her career placing candidates in a vast array of industries in positions ranging from entry-level to executive management. She quickly moved from a private organization managing multiple offices to working for a national firm, where she oversaw all recruiting and operations for the Midwest Region.
- BS, Illinois State University
- Certified Professional Staffing certification
- 2015 Top Search Consultant
- 2015 Management Recruiters International Network Pacesetter winner
- Member of the #4 (of 500) Global Billing Management Team
- Member of the Top Midwest Billing Management Team (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Nationally ranked Project Manager
“There is no greater feeling of satisfaction than positively impacting the lives of our candidates & clients and helping them achieve their career goals.”