San Jose, CA
San Francisco, CA/Bay Area
Our client, a global manufacturer of leading hygiene and health products, is expanding and needs you to help drive their growth. They are seeking a Sales Executive to join their team. This position will be responsible for sales growth in the San Francisco, CA/Bay Area. You will be charged with growing new end user business and working with existing distributors.
Advance your career working for a well-established, solid reputation company that has a rich history of producing the highest-quality, innovative products while focusing on delivering superior service as customer satisfaction is their #1 priority.
The Sales Executive achieves annual territory case and Net Margin. Establishes product mix goals to further penetrate distribution customers and key market segments, ie: Healthcare, Office Building/JanSan, Industrial and Education. Targets key end-users to pull product through distribution. Manages all program and promotional spending within budget. Trains distributor personnel, and performs administrative functions as assigned.
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience illustrating track record of success calling into the distribution markets as well as direct end users.
- Loyal, long term, career minded individual who believes that hard work, and integrity are the building blocks of success.
- Excellent relationship skills to interrelate with distribution and internal personnel at all levels.
- Ability to travel 25% of time, approx. 3-4 nights a month.
- The ability to drive a motor vehicle and possession of a valid driver's license is required (Company car is provided!)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with CRM software ie: Salesforce.com a plus.
Very competitive base salary with bonus and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, disability, tuition reimbursement, stock purchase plan and more! If you are interested in working for a financially strong, “green”, company please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.