New York, NY
Sales Executive - Printing & Graphics Industry
Seeking an experienced Sr Sales Executive in the NorthEast Market, ideally in Baltimore, Boston, NYC, Philadelphia
Our client has been a first-in-class provider of high- impact decorative labels for the beverage, food, household products, paint & coatings, personal care, private label/retail and spirits markets using the latest in print technology solutions! They have developed a national reputation for a variety of solutions to fit their customer’s packaging needs. Product offerings include: Pressure Sensitive, Cut & Stack, Roll-Fed and Shrink Sleeve Labels.
Due to financial growth and expansion, they are seeking a Sales Executive who is assertive, strategic and overall a great sales individual to sell their innovative label solutions based on value and best in class. Someone that enjoys customer contact, thorough research and well-prepared presentations to executive clients. This highly self-motivated individual, with unquestionable integrity and an ambition to succeed will represent this company to the marketplace and in turn, represent the customer to their plant.
- Profitable and financially sound company with 50+ years of sustainable growth, with ongoing investments in new technology and equipment
- Position provides a competitive salary with bonus and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Ability to sell top quality full service print contracts and digital personalized label solutions
- Strong cohesive & loyal team environment with strong employee tenure
- Impressive leading-edge facility that will win over your clients!
- 5+ years of successful sales preferably in Cut & Stack, Pressure Sensitive, Roll-Fed or Shrink Sleeve Labels.
- Sales hunting expertise for new clients and sell $300-500K in new business year one.
- Ability to grow and retain existing accounts by earning, maintaining trust and respect from customers.
- Solution selling experience with adding value solutions.
- Aptitude for good comprehension of production methods and unique applications sold, and ability to apply this knowledge in a consultative and compelling fashion.
- Work with technical staff, analytics group, marketing and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university.
If this sounds like the ideal next step in your career, then waste no time by inquiring today!