Minneapolis, MN 56303 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
"Unleash Your Sales Potential: Join This Direct Mail Dream Team!" Remote Role!
Are you ready to take your sales career to new heights? Our client is seeking a talented and experienced Sales Representative to join their dynamic team. As a leading direct marketing solutions provider in North America, they are committed to creating a partnership with their customers, generating business, and delivering exceptional service. If you have a passion for sales and a deep understanding of the printing/graphics industry, we want to hear from you!
- Identify key prospects, manage the pipeline, and prioritize communication to drive sales opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Client Support Team to develop strategies that maximize sales potential for each account.
- Nurture existing client relationships, ensuring exceptional service and uncovering new sales opportunities.
- Monitor pricing to maintain competitiveness and adherence to established guidelines.
- Expand customer base by actively seeking out viable accounts throughout the continental United States.
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience within a similar industry, with expertise in selling Direct Mail solutions. (Direct mail experience is a MUST)
- In-depth knowledge of the printing/graphics industry is highly preferred.
- Strong negotiation skills to drive successful deals.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent qualification.
Our client values their employees' well-being and provide a comprehensive benefit program to support their health, security, and work-life balance.
If you're ready to join a company that values your expertise and offers tremendous opportunities for professional growth, apply today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Search Consultant
Jeanine has over 20 years of recruiting experience and currently leads our Print, Packaging and Communications practice. She also works in Industrial MRO and the Information Technology Marketing Industries. The positions she successfully places range from Sales to Business Development to Director to President. Technology positions range from Project/Program Managers to Operations and Implementation Managers to CTOs.
A common thread for all her clients is “top-grading” talent resulting in the organization’s increase in revenues and profitability. She takes it as a personal challenge to find the best candidate no one else is able to find!
Jeanine joined WorldBridge Partners Chicago NW in November, 2009 and brings in-depth staffing industry expertise in recruiting, operations and management.
Jeanine started her career placing candidates in a vast array of industries in positions ranging from entry-level to executive management. She quickly moved from a private organization managing multiple offices to working for a national firm, where she oversaw all recruiting and operations for the Midwest Region.
- BS, Illinois State University
- Certified Professional Staffing certification
- 2015 Top Search Consultant
- 2015 Management Recruiters International Network Pacesetter winner
- Member of the #4 (of 500) Global Billing Management Team
- Member of the Top Midwest Billing Management Team (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Nationally ranked Project Manager
“There is no greater feeling of satisfaction than positively impacting the lives of our candidates & clients and helping them achieve their career goals.”