Cleveland, OH 44143 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Join a Thriving Sales Team and Take Your Career to New Heights!
Sale Executive / New Business Development Representative
Are you an experienced sales professional hungry for a new and exciting opportunity? Look no further! Our client, a leading manufacturer of high-volume and long-run pressure-sensitive labels, is seeking talented individuals like you to join their expanding business development team. This is your chance to be part of a company with over 30 years of industry experience and a staggering $130M+ in sales. Are you ready to take the next leap in your sales career? Apply now and let's make it happen!
Skills and Expertise:
- Prospecting Prowess: Strong skills in prospecting through cold calling, networking, and targeted marketing campaigns.
- Closing Power: Demonstrated ability to seal the deal and secure new business with new clients.
- Account Management: Team with a professional account management as the primary point of contact for your clients, freeing you up to sell more!
- Industry Knowledge: Experience in Prime Labels is most ideal. Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal labels is a definite plus.
- Tech Savviness: Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software to streamline your sales efforts.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Lucrative Package: Enjoy a highly competitive six-figure base salary plus residual commissions – with NO cap on earnings!
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits: Offering a highly subsidized Company supported healthcare plan for all employees, ensuring your well-being.
- More Benefits: Additional FREE benefit like long-term and short-term disability insurance and Life Insurance coverage.
- They Invest in Your Future: Take advantage of the 401k plan with a generous 100% match on your first 6%, securing your financial future.
- Work-Life Balance: Enjoy paid holidays and generous PTO to recharge and spend quality time with loved ones.
- More Employee Perks: Gain access to an exclusive Employee Discount Program, rewarding you for your dedication and hard work.
To seize this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Search Consultant
Jeanine has over 20 years of recruiting experience and currently leads our Print, Packaging and Communications practice. She also works in Industrial MRO and the Information Technology Marketing Industries. The positions she successfully places range from Sales to Business Development to Director to President. Technology positions range from Project/Program Managers to Operations and Implementation Managers to CTOs.
A common thread for all her clients is “top-grading” talent resulting in the organization’s increase in revenues and profitability. She takes it as a personal challenge to find the best candidate no one else is able to find!
Jeanine joined WorldBridge Partners Chicago NW in November, 2009 and brings in-depth staffing industry expertise in recruiting, operations and management.
Jeanine started her career placing candidates in a vast array of industries in positions ranging from entry-level to executive management. She quickly moved from a private organization managing multiple offices to working for a national firm, where she oversaw all recruiting and operations for the Midwest Region.
- BS, Illinois State University
- Certified Professional Staffing certification
- 2015 Top Search Consultant
- 2015 Management Recruiters International Network Pacesetter winner
- Member of the #4 (of 500) Global Billing Management Team
- Member of the Top Midwest Billing Management Team (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Nationally ranked Project Manager
“There is no greater feeling of satisfaction than positively impacting the lives of our candidates & clients and helping them achieve their career goals.”