Cincinnati, OH 45201 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Our client is a leading custom label and tag manufacturer and looking for a dynamic Sales Representative to join their growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing existing accounts and developing new business opportunities across a range of industries, including warehouse and distribution, retail, automotive, education, medical, and more. They offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, and a collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Manage existing accounts and develop new business opportunities
- Identify and target potential customers in various industries
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to promote ongoing business
- Understand and communicate the benefits of the company's products and services to prospective clients
- Collaborate with the production team to ensure timely delivery of products and services
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the print/label industry
- Strong track record of developing new business and growing existing accounts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
If you are a driven and results-oriented sales professional with a passion for the print/label industry, we want to hear from you. Please apply today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Search Consultant
Susan joined WorldBridge Partners Chicago NW in November, 2009 as a Senior Search Consultant. She focuses on the Print, Packaging, Marketing Communications, Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO), Manufacturing and Construction industries placing Sales, Operations, Management and Corporate-level Executives.
Prior to joining WBP Chicago NW, Susan worked for an MRI executive search firm specializing in the Electrical industry. In her role, she was successful in filling positions in both Electrical Distribution and Manufacturing. Her focus was placing Sales, Operations, Senior Management and Pricing/Purchasing managers.
Susan also worked for another large, international business where she recruited for positions in several vertical markets. She moved into a Senior Staffing Partner role for the corporate office and continued recruiting for positions in Sales, Operations and Engineering for the automation, Fire/Life Safety and Security business sector.
Susan is very happy to be part of the WBP Chicago NW team, one that prides itself on professionalism, integrity and the willingness to provide the highest level of customer service to their clients.
- 2015 Top Search Consultants
- 2015 Management Recruiters International Network Pacesetter winner
- Nationally ranked Project Manager
- Member of the #4 (of 500) Global Billing Management Team
- Member of the Top Midwest Billing Management Team (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Susan enjoys travel, interior decorating, boating and spending time with family.