Our client is a leading global provider of direct marketing communications with industry breakthrough technology and capabilities. Their employees are encouraged to think and act like owners to create solutions that push communication boundaries strengthening their value to their clients. As a marketing & advertising industry innovator, they are committed leading the industry with unique multi-media solutions.
As a result of their tremendous growth, they are seeking a Sales Executive to join their elite team of sales professionals in the Northeast region.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Opportunistic sales executive and new business development professional that thrives on selling new logos in the Direct Marketing & Communication space
- Responsible and accountable for overall sales strategy and introducing appropriate SBU and subject matter experts into sales process as necessary to meet customer needs.
- Maintains full pipeline of qualified opportunities at various stages of the sales process utilizing salesforce.com & CRM
- Cultivates quality relationships with client through appropriate questioning, developing creative marketing solutions and achievement of customer satisfaction.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops & seminars, reviewing industry publications, and participation in professional networking activities
- 5+ years in successful direct marketing & advertising space
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; Ability to sell to the C level suite
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Must have experience selling in a team environment within an organization that has total sales of $20M+
- Must be a self-starter, excellent verbal communication & persuasive presentation skills
- Prefer individual to reside in the Boston or New York City area