Sales Executive, MRO Supplies
Bronx, NY 10451 US
Join A Leading Distributor in the Building Maintenance Industry
Are you ready to make an impact in the fast-paced world of building maintenance supplies? Our client is a 4th generation family-owned and operated company, is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Representative to join their exceptional team in NYC's Tri-State area.
Key Performance Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Identify, prioritize, and manage key prospects and communicate effectively with both prospects and active customers.
- Develop strategies to maximize sales potential for each account and ensure competitive pricing.
- Match products to customer needs and achieve sales goals.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients, provide exceptional service, and explore new sales opportunities.
- Upsell and close new sales to drive incremental revenue growth.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the building maintenance industry (paint, janitorial, plumbing, electrical, etc.).
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales targets.
- Independent, self-starter with expertise in the sales cycle.
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills.
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, and time management abilities.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive starting salary and commission
- Comprehensive medical benefits including health insurance coverage (over 70% paid by employer).
- Generous paid time off, including 1-week vacation and holidays.
- 401K plan with a profit-sharing contribution.
If you're ready to take your B2B sales career to the next level, apply today!
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Search Consultant
Jeanine has over 20 years of recruiting experience and currently leads our Print, Packaging and Communications practice. She also works in Industrial MRO and the Information Technology Marketing Industries. The positions she successfully places range from Sales to Business Development to Director to President. Technology positions range from Project/Program Managers to Operations and Implementation Managers to CTOs.
A common thread for all her clients is “top-grading” talent resulting in the organization’s increase in revenues and profitability. She takes it as a personal challenge to find the best candidate no one else is able to find!
Jeanine joined WorldBridge Partners Chicago NW in November, 2009 and brings in-depth staffing industry expertise in recruiting, operations and management.
Jeanine started her career placing candidates in a vast array of industries in positions ranging from entry-level to executive management. She quickly moved from a private organization managing multiple offices to working for a national firm, where she oversaw all recruiting and operations for the Midwest Region.
- BS, Illinois State University
- Certified Professional Staffing certification
- 2015 Top Search Consultant
- 2015 Management Recruiters International Network Pacesetter winner
- Member of the #4 (of 500) Global Billing Management Team
- Member of the Top Midwest Billing Management Team (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Nationally ranked Project Manager
“There is no greater feeling of satisfaction than positively impacting the lives of our candidates & clients and helping them achieve their career goals.”