Peoria, IL 61525 US
Our client is a leader in the design and manufacture of their products. They have an innovative range of products and solutions and deliver these solutions to numerous key industries like Recreational Vehicle and Mining Equipment Manufacturing. They offer competitive salaries, service rewards, recognition awards, work/life balance, and a fun/safe working environment. Come and be a part of a great team that will give you the opportunity to grow within your profession.
*Benefits starting 1st of the month
*401(k) match and discounted stock
*Up to $2,700 annual HSA BTD contribution
*Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term, Long Term, Accident, and Critical Illness insurance
Assists in Developing, applying and maintaining quality requirements and standards for the development and manufacture of quality products. Main processor of Engineering Changes from customers. Understands and, as needed, provides PPAP requirements to customers. SHould be skilled in creating and updating quality control tools to be used in the production process. Assists Customer Quality Engineer in managing customer requirements for assigned customers.
1. Skilled in creating and updating quality tools to convey customer expectations to the organization, primarily EQCP’s, MFG’s and prints as needed.
2. Capable of generating RA’s and initiating containment as needed.
3. Participates in RA review meeting (MRB). Assigns CA’s as needed, based on consensus of the group.
4. Updates and maintains the 8D RA Table (NC Database) to assure that information in the database is accurate and matches customer rejection data.
5. Assigns CA’s to improve part quality and works with quality manager to assure robust CA’s are implemented.
6. Familiar with all quality department inspection processes and part inspection reports. Capable of assisting QA and production in the development of new or changing parts.
7. When needed works directly with the customer for print request changes, deviations and submitting PPAP.
8. Familiar with customer prints, specs and requirements, is a resource for the organization when customer specific information is needed.
9. Participates in new part launch process. Works with QA manager to implement actions needed to assure customer part quality requirements are met.
10. Works with QA manager and sales team to manage quality requirements for assigned customers.
11. Works closely with the quality manager and sales team to assure that all customer requirements are being met.
12. Participates in internal ISO/LPA audit program.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Experience with manufacturing and/or Quality Department processes. Strong print reading ability and basic knowledge of Stamping and Metalworking manufacturing processes.
BRAD COY, MBA
Co-Founder & Search Consultant
Impact Recruiting Partners
O: 417-501-3217 | C: 417-425-2470
E: email@example.com | W: ImpactRecruitingPartners.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Co-Founder, Impact Recruiting Partners, a WorldBridge Partners Affiliate
Throughout Brad’s career, he has been fortunate to work across many industries and operations specializing in Procurement & Supply Chain. This wide range of experience gives him an in-depth view of the job market and the background and knowledge to strategically match prospective candidates to the right opportunity. Brad’s passion is to positively impact lives by connecting the most experienced and qualified candidates with the best opportunities and helping all of his clients reach their goals.
Prior to opening Impact Recruiting Partners, Brad acquired 13 years of in-role experiences and talent acquisition with companies in various industries, including manufacturing, aerospace, defense, and building products.
In his free time, Brad enjoys spending quality time with his wife and kids. He is a proud graduate and supporter of Missouri State University, and also spends his time volunteering in various way, including the MSU Alumni Association Board of Directors and supporting MSU Athletics, especially his daughter’s beloved Lady Bears Basketball team! Go Bears!