Printing Press Operator – All Shifts/1st, 2nd, & 3rd shifts
Janesville, WI | Direct Hire
Our client has been creating unique, innovative direct-marketing, direct-mail and postal solutions for large and small businesses for over 25 years. With an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for engaging with the latest technology and employing the best in the business, this client continues to expand. This client’s financial strength, reputation and growth strategy, paired with their print, imaging and co-mingling capacity, differentiates them from all other similar organizations.
They are looking for a Printing Press Operator to manage an offset web press line. If you have a proven history of making sound practical decisions regarding quality and production and the desire to succeed and gain a well-rounded knowledge and grow with a ultra-successful company, this is the opportunity for you!
What you will do:
- Maintain knowledge of all current practices/policies.
- Promote a safe, positive team atmosphere.
- Effectively troubleshoot and problem-solve independently within a team environment.
- Fulfill all health and safety duties corresponding with the job as deemed appropriate by Management.
- Examine job orders to determine quantities to be printed, stock specifications, colors, or special printing instructions.
- Assist in the supervision of Press Room personnel.
- Setup high-speed offset web presses and inline ink-jet printing equipment in accordance with job specifications.
- Operate all offset web presses and inline ink-jet printing equipment in an effective and efficient manner.
- Perform general and preventative maintenance on all offset web presses and inline ink-jet printing equipment.
- Input production job settings into workstation terminals that control automated printing systems.
- Ensure that all work produced meets quality standards and client specifications.
- Maintain a consistently high level of production.
- Set up or operate auxiliary equipment, such as cutting, folding, plate-making, drilling, or laminating machines.
- Some trade or technical schooling, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in the field of offset lithography, inline ink-jet technology, and all related pre/post processes is necessary.
- The ability to multi-task within a manufacturing environment.
- Possess proactive problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Personally, own the necessary tools to operate the printing presses.
- High school diploma
Contact Andrew today: firstname.lastname@example.org / 847-550-1300 ext 43