Work for a leading global hygiene and health company dedicated to improving the well-being through their products and solutions, essentials for everyday life! Feel good about working for a company with a sustainable business model that creates value for people and nature! Due to expansion, our client is seeking an Operations Manager for their papermaking operations located in upstate New York (Albany area).
The Operations Manager develops and manages successful safety performance for all employees. Grows and maintains production volumes to support regional and divisional needs. Manages and develops strategies to improve Mill performance. In this role you will support the core continuous improvement principals of: Safety, Quality, Capabilities Development, Manufacturing Performance, and Strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering, or other related engineering field preferred;
- Five (5) years of production leadership experience;
- Paper making experience required;
- Proven ability in managing others as well as influencing and building partnerships;
- Ability to lead teams through change and improvement;
- Leadership experience with a customer focus on industrial reliability;
- Proven knowledge and track record in world class maintenance safety processes;
- Knowledge of industrial mechanical equipment;
- Ability to work and communicate with outside resources: OEM representatives, vendors, contractors, service companies;
- Problem solving and root cause analysis skills Personal computer skills, especially Maintenance Management software, e.g. Passport, Excel, Word, Outlook.
Immediate opening…please send resume to email@example.com or call at 847.550.1300 x44 TODAY!