Master Production Scheduler
Fergus Falls, MN 56537 US
Our Client, a growth driven, people-focused Manufacturer, is searching for a superstar Master Scheduler/Scheduling Manager to add to their highly successful & growing Team in Minnesota!
The successful Candidate will not only join a top-notch local Team with a tremendous family-centric, supportive, and fun culture, but will have the ability to grow long-term as the Company achieves mult-site & market share growth initiatives.
We look forward to engaging with you today to discuss your future with this outstanding Client!
This position works directly with the entire Plant Team, particularly Supply Chain, Production, Sales & Quality to ensure Customer demands are met consistently with the right products at the right time. This Candidate is also a key member of the Leadership Team providing risk analysis and "heart beat" metric insights to the Business.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES & NOTES
- Scheduling of production lines to optimize throughput based on hourly resources, supply availability and customer demand.
- Manage cost through effective scheduling and optimization of raw materials.
- Purchase specialty items as it relates to production needs.
- Communicate raw material and production delays prior to commitment dates.
- Strategically plan (30/60/90 day) production based on sales forecast, product availability and operations capacity.
SOME OF WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly stable, people-focused, family-style Culture
- Opportunities to lead department growth across the company as it grows organically and inorganically
- Highly competitive Base Compensation
- Up to 10% Profit Sharing annually
- Company Match (immediately eligible) - 100% match up to 2%, 50% up to next 4%
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Product Discounts
- 2-5+ years experience in Production Scheduling
- 2-5+ years experience utilizing 30-60-90 Day Forecasting Model
- Experience with KPI Maintenance & Reporting to the Business Leadership Team
- Experience leveraging ERP/MRP Systems in Scheduling
- Experience with People Development in a Scheduling Team or similar environment
Meet Your Recruiter
Co-Founder, Impact Recruiting Partners, a WorldBridge Partners Affiliate
Throughout Brad’s career, he has been fortunate to work across many industries and operations specializing in Procurement & Supply Chain. This wide range of experience gives him an in-depth view of the job market and the background and knowledge to strategically match prospective candidates to the right opportunity. Brad’s passion is to positively impact lives by connecting the most experienced and qualified candidates with the best opportunities and helping all of his clients reach their goals.
Prior to opening Impact Recruiting Partners, Brad acquired 13 years of in-role experiences and talent acquisition with companies in various industries, including manufacturing, aerospace, defense, and building products.
In his free time, Brad enjoys spending quality time with his wife and kids. He is a proud graduate and supporter of Missouri State University, and also spends his time volunteering in various way, including the MSU Alumni Association Board of Directors and supporting MSU Athletics, especially his daughter’s beloved Lady Bears Basketball team! Go Bears!