Baltimore, MD 21201 US
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Integration Engineer to join our client's dynamic team. As an Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for integrating electrical and controls devices and equipment into our state-of-the-art parcel sorting and automation solutions. This role involves collaborating closely with the installation team, as well as working directly with customers to provide training and equipment familiarization.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Perform integration of electrical and controls devices and equipment for parcel sorting and automation solutions.
- Collaborate with the installation team to ensure seamless integration of equipment and systems.
- Provide training and equipment familiarization to customers, ensuring they can effectively utilize solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to integration and equipment functionality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project completion and customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in electrical and controls integration.
- AS or BS degree in a technical or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in electrical or project engineering.
- Strong knowledge of PLCs, VFDs, motor circuits, Ethernet, and servo position and motion control.
- Background in automated electrical hardware/software design.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote setting.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Experience in the parcel sorting or automation industry.
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations related to electrical integration.
- Programming experience with PLCs and other control systems.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Search Consultant
Jeanine has over 20 years of recruiting experience and currently leads our Print, Packaging and Communications practice. She also works in Industrial MRO and the Information Technology Marketing Industries. The positions she successfully places range from Sales to Business Development to Director to President. Technology positions range from Project/Program Managers to Operations and Implementation Managers to CTOs.
A common thread for all her clients is “top-grading” talent resulting in the organization’s increase in revenues and profitability. She takes it as a personal challenge to find the best candidate no one else is able to find!
Jeanine joined WorldBridge Partners Chicago NW in November, 2009 and brings in-depth staffing industry expertise in recruiting, operations and management.
Jeanine started her career placing candidates in a vast array of industries in positions ranging from entry-level to executive management. She quickly moved from a private organization managing multiple offices to working for a national firm, where she oversaw all recruiting and operations for the Midwest Region.
- BS, Illinois State University
- Certified Professional Staffing certification
- 2015 Top Search Consultant
- 2015 Management Recruiters International Network Pacesetter winner
- Member of the #4 (of 500) Global Billing Management Team
- Member of the Top Midwest Billing Management Team (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Nationally ranked Project Manager
“There is no greater feeling of satisfaction than positively impacting the lives of our candidates & clients and helping them achieve their career goals.”