Engineering Supervisor (Mechanical Design)
1902 East Battlefield , Suite A Springfield, MO 65804 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Our Client is a national leader in their product space, based here in Springfield, MO for over 50 YRS. With a long-standing reputation for high-quality equipment and excellent customer service, they built a culture on open book management transparency and in-house training for advancement.
Additionally, Springfield, the third largest city in the state of Missouri, is nestled in the lakes region of the beautiful Ozark mountains. The Springfield area offers a variety of recreational activities, hospitality, security, quality schools, and a favorable cost of living.
- Responsible for coaching, teaching, and supervision of assigned personnel.
- Provide mechanical engineering analysis and specification (e.g. process, structural).
- Performs and/or monitors the preparation of design output (e.g. drawings, datasheets, specs.).
- Performs and/or monitors the review of design output to assure project requirements are fulfilled.
- Performs and/or monitor the preparation and quality of engineering output (e.g. ASME calculation reports, support reactions, process estimates, specifications).
- Interact with other departments for technical support and guidance.
- Develop and communicate plans for project execution.
- Establish and maintain document control procedures.
- Perform other duties and take on other responsibilities as required.
- Regular, in-person attendance due to necessary teamwork and personal interactive nature of this position
- Good English oral & written communication skills.
- Ability to read mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge of relevant standards (e.g. ASME)
- Experience with mechanical analysis software (e.g. Compress).
- Experience with other related analysis methods and software is preferred (e.g. structural, FEA).
- Experience in other analysis methods is preferred (e.g. heat transfer, fluids, process systems, piping systems, skidded construction).
- AutoCAD and Inventor skills
- Knowledge of various fabrication methods and installation procedures is preferred
- Knowledge of estimating, construction costs, scheduling, purchasing, and engineering principles and techniques, various construction methods and installation procedures.
- A broad understanding of a wide spectrum of materials, their characteristics and their tolerances and limitations
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Preventative Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Education Assistance
BRAD COY, MBA
Co-Founder & Search Consultant
Impact Recruiting Partners
O: 417-501-3217 | C: 417-425-2470
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: ImpactRecruitingPartners.com
Meet Your Recruiter
Co-Founder, Impact Recruiting Partners, a WorldBridge Partners Affiliate
Throughout Brad’s career, he has been fortunate to work across many industries and operations specializing in Procurement & Supply Chain. This wide range of experience gives him an in-depth view of the job market and the background and knowledge to strategically match prospective candidates to the right opportunity. Brad’s passion is to positively impact lives by connecting the most experienced and qualified candidates with the best opportunities and helping all of his clients reach their goals.
Prior to opening Impact Recruiting Partners, Brad acquired 13 years of in-role experiences and talent acquisition with companies in various industries, including manufacturing, aerospace, defense, and building products.
In his free time, Brad enjoys spending quality time with his wife and kids. He is a proud graduate and supporter of Missouri State University, and also spends his time volunteering in various way, including the MSU Alumni Association Board of Directors and supporting MSU Athletics, especially his daughter’s beloved Lady Bears Basketball team! Go Bears!