Business Development Director
Stamford, CT 06903 US
Join a Winning Team as a Business Development Director in CT or NY area!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you a confident, results-driven individual with a passion for sales and a deep understanding of business dynamics? If you thrive in a competitive environment, enjoy building relationships, and have a knack for sparking meaningful conversations, then our client wants you!
Position Overview: Business Development Director As a Business Development Director, you'll be a pivotal player in our CT/NY regional sales team. You'll be the driving force behind identifying potential business opportunities, nurturing relationships, and deeply understanding the critical strategies of our customers in the market. Collaborating with a team of subject matter experts, you'll develop and execute tailored solutions to help our customers achieve their business objectives.
Compensation and Benefits: Your success knows no bounds. Our client offers a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Base salary
- Commissions tied to revenue production
- Fiscal year bonus based on revenue productivity and profitability
- Performance-based bonuses tied to key sales indicators for the first two years
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, dental & vision coverage, prescription coverage, pet insurance, life insurance, 401K & profit sharing
- President's Club travel award eligibility
- Car allowance, company laptop, mobile device reimbursement
- Full expense account for client entertainment
If you're a dynamic individual with a proven sales record and a hunger for success, our client welcomes you to embark on this exciting journey. Join them in shaping the future of business development. Apply now and be a part of a winning team!
Don't miss this amazing opportunity, apply today!
- Location: Must be currently located in the CT/NY area.
- Experience: A minimum of 7 years of direct B2B sales experience targeting Fortune 1000 companies.
- Proven Success: Demonstrable track record of new business development, specializing in marketing solutions or professional business services.
- Sales Mastery: Proficiency in prospecting, revenue growth, and closing deals, particularly in large accounts (>$250k per sale).
- Sales Cycles: Well-versed in navigating sales cycles of varying lengths (3 to 6 to 12 months).
- Stability: Career stability with a maximum of three employers within the last ten years.
- Education: A four-year college degree is preferred.
- Tech Savviness: Familiarity with web, SaaS, and mobile applications is a plus.
- Software Proficiency: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products is required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Search Consultant
Jeanine has over 20 years of recruiting experience and currently leads our Print, Packaging and Communications practice. She also works in Industrial MRO and the Information Technology Marketing Industries. The positions she successfully places range from Sales to Business Development to Director to President. Technology positions range from Project/Program Managers to Operations and Implementation Managers to CTOs.
A common thread for all her clients is “top-grading” talent resulting in the organization’s increase in revenues and profitability. She takes it as a personal challenge to find the best candidate no one else is able to find!
Jeanine joined WorldBridge Partners Chicago NW in November, 2009 and brings in-depth staffing industry expertise in recruiting, operations and management.
Jeanine started her career placing candidates in a vast array of industries in positions ranging from entry-level to executive management. She quickly moved from a private organization managing multiple offices to working for a national firm, where she oversaw all recruiting and operations for the Midwest Region.
- BS, Illinois State University
- Certified Professional Staffing certification
- 2015 Top Search Consultant
- 2015 Management Recruiters International Network Pacesetter winner
- Member of the #4 (of 500) Global Billing Management Team
- Member of the Top Midwest Billing Management Team (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Nationally ranked Project Manager
“There is no greater feeling of satisfaction than positively impacting the lives of our candidates & clients and helping them achieve their career goals.”