Business Development Director
Charlotte, NC 28205 US
Join a Winning Team as a Business Development Director in Charlotte, NC!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you a confident, results-driven individual with a passion for sales and a deep understanding of business dynamics? If you thrive in a competitive environment, enjoy building relationships, and have a knack for sparking meaningful conversations, then our client wants you!
Position Overview: Business Development Director As a Business Development Director, you'll be a pivotal player in the Greater Charlotte area regional sales team. You'll be the driving force behind identifying potential business opportunities, nurturing relationships, and deeply understanding the critical strategies of our customers in the market. Collaborating with a team of subject matter experts, you'll develop and execute tailored solutions to help our customers achieve their business objectives.
Compensation and Benefits: Your success knows no bounds. Our client offers a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Base salary
- Commissions tied to revenue production
- Fiscal year bonus based on revenue productivity and profitability
- Performance-based bonuses tied to key sales indicators for the first two years
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, dental & vision coverage, prescription coverage, pet insurance, life insurance, 401K & profit sharing
- President's Club travel award eligibility
- Car allowance, company laptop, mobile device reimbursement
- Full expense account for client entertainment
If you're a dynamic individual with a proven sales record and a hunger for success, our client welcomes you to embark on this exciting journey. Join them in shaping the future of business development. Apply now and be a part of a winning team!
Don't miss this amazing opportunity, apply today!
- Location: Must be currently located in the Seattle, Charlotte, NC area.
- Experience: A minimum of 7 years of direct B2B sales experience targeting Fortune 1000 companies.
- Proven Success: Demonstrable track record of new business development, specializing in marketing solutions or professional business services.
- Sales Mastery: Proficiency in prospecting, revenue growth, and closing deals, particularly in large accounts (>$250k per sale).
- Sales Cycles: Well-versed in navigating sales cycles of varying lengths (3 to 6 to 12 months).
- Stability: Career stability with a maximum of three employers within the last ten years.
- Education: A four-year college degree is preferred.
- Tech Savviness: Familiarity with web, SaaS, and mobile applications is a plus.
- Software Proficiency: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products is required.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Search Consultant
Susan joined WorldBridge Partners Chicago NW in November, 2009 as a Senior Search Consultant. She focuses on the Print, Packaging, Marketing Communications, Maintenance Repair and Operations (MRO), Manufacturing and Construction industries placing Sales, Operations, Management and Corporate-level Executives.
Prior to joining WBP Chicago NW, Susan worked for an MRI executive search firm specializing in the Electrical industry. In her role, she was successful in filling positions in both Electrical Distribution and Manufacturing. Her focus was placing Sales, Operations, Senior Management and Pricing/Purchasing managers.
Susan also worked for another large, international business where she recruited for positions in several vertical markets. She moved into a Senior Staffing Partner role for the corporate office and continued recruiting for positions in Sales, Operations and Engineering for the automation, Fire/Life Safety and Security business sector.
Susan is very happy to be part of the WBP Chicago NW team, one that prides itself on professionalism, integrity and the willingness to provide the highest level of customer service to their clients.
- 2015 Top Search Consultants
- 2015 Management Recruiters International Network Pacesetter winner
- Nationally ranked Project Manager
- Member of the #4 (of 500) Global Billing Management Team
- Member of the Top Midwest Billing Management Team (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Susan enjoys travel, interior decorating, boating and spending time with family.