Vice President of National Accounts
Vice President of National Sales
Seeking an experienced Manager of Major & National Accounts in the Chicago, IL area
Our client has been a first-in-class provider of innovative packaging solutions for the CPG industry specializing in the food and beverage markets using the latest in creativity and print technology solutions! They have developed a national reputation for a variety of unique solutions to fit their customer’s packaging needs.
Due to financial growth and expansion, they are seeking a Vice President of National Sales who is a leader with creative, strategic and has overall great sales expertise to mentor and lead a team up to 6 national sales reps that sell their innovative packaging solutions based on value and best in class. Someone that enjoys building partnerships with large enterprise accounts, customer contact, hands-on leadership and growing sales teams to achieve company goals. This highly self-motivated individual, with unquestionable integrity and an ambition to succeed, will represent our client to the marketplace and in turn, represent the customer to their plant.
Why should you work here?
- Profitable and financially sound company with 50+ years of sustainable growth, and ongoing investments in new technology and equipment
- Strong cohesive & loyal team environment with impressive employee tenure
- Competitive salary, lucrative bonus with additional incentives with a comprehensive benefit package.
- Impressive leading-edge facility which allows for great flexibility and creativity for their clients.
What are your skills you can successfully leverage?
- 10+ years of sales experience, 5+ years national account management experience, prefer 5+ years in packaging or labels
- Excellent consultative sales expertise with F500 accounts preferably in the Beverage, Food, and CPG industries
- Smart, creative, assertive, inquisitive, problem solver, value-added seller and leader that builds credibility
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year College or University, MBA preferred