Sr Business Development Manager
Sr. Business Development Manager
Fast Growing & Cutting-Edge Technology!
Our client is experiencing record breaking sales revenue with an increase of over 40% in the last three years alone! They are expanding need you to be that leader and team player for the Chicagoland area to manage reps selling to the exciting Retail and Entertainment industries.
Join this dynamic and innovative technology organization and be challenged to sell the BEST solution based on analytics that significantly improves clients marketing, advertising and overall store efficiencies!
Our client sells hardware, software and service solutions and provides expert knowledge and analytics in retail and high traffic flow areas which results in valuable information for their customers. Currently, their technology tracks an estimated 13 billion world-wide shopping visits a year internationally!
What you will do:
- Develop and execute prospecting strategies for clients in the territory
- Lead team of 3-5 business development managers calling on new prospects
- Work with local RSM to bring opportunities to closure. Must take lead in team selling environment
- Achieve the assigned revenue and accountability quota
- Produce proposals that reflect the client’s scope of work for each sales opportunity
- Collaborate with finance to produce contracts in accordance with the scope of work
- Maintain proper reports as directed by the sales organization
This is your chance to use your expertise and grow your career to new heights while working in a fast-paced and fun environment while receiving superb benefits!
Contact Susan Schoenberger today – email@example.com / 847-550-1300 ext 47
What you need:
- BS/BA preferred in a field such as Business, Marketing or Communications
- 5+ years documented, successful sales experience preferred in retail, analysis, and/or marketing services selling in the retail or entertainment verticals
- Aggressive hunter with ability to communicate at the executive level including CEO, COO, CFO, and SR VP of Operations
- Have in-depth knowledge of high level selling techniques to include prospecting, strategic selling, presenting and closing