Senior Product Manager
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Senior Project Manager
With more success than they know what to do with, a Southeastern construction company is seeking your expertise to accommodate their rapidly developing popularity in Southern Florida. Here is your chance to take on a leadership position and drive their consistent rise of profitability. You can make a difference and help make the community in which they operate a better place.
What you will do:
- Mentor project management team in terms of leadership, methodology, tools, people skills, and navigating politics.
- Assist in the completion of performance evaluations for the project management team(s)
- Assist Director of Construction Operations in performing project reviews.
- Serve as a consultant and offer potential corrective actions and/or potential improvements on other company projects.
- Assist in the hiring of project management team members
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Develop and/or review of subcontractors’ scope of work and SOV’s in order to expedite subcontracts for review by senior management.
- Conduct design, construct ability and value engineering reviews and provide feedback to the owners and design professionals.
- Prepare project manuals, progress reports as well as quality control, cost control and safety plans as required by the contracts
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Engineering or related field.
- 10+ years related project management experience in various aspects of, contract administration, cost estimating, documenting field conditions and quantities, subcontracts, scheduling, surveying and field engineering.
- 5+ years of supervision experience being responsible for personnel management.
- Significant experience providing construction oversight on commercial construction projects executed through design-build, CM at Risk, or other alternative delivery methods.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) accreditation preferred.
- OSHA 10-hour or 30-Hour Certification preferred.
If you want the opportunity to work within a family-oriented business, that shares the core values of diversity, excellence, passion, integrity, community and teamwork while getting paid handsomely, please contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org / 847-550-1300 ext 20.