Our client is a custom label manufacturer in the Midwest and is a leading national supplier of pressure sensitive, bar-coded labels, thermal transfer, RFID and integrated forms with labels. Their printed products are customer specific, offering numerous specialties in materials, adhesives and innovative applications. They service a variety of market segments including: Manufacturing, Warehousing & Distribution, Transportation & Logistic and Healthcare Industry, as well as the government sector.
They have an excellent reputation in the industry and due to expanded growth, they are looking for a sales representative to join their team.
- Identify, prospect, and contact potential customers, and accurately identify their labeling needs relative to the characteristics of their business.
- Collaborate with customers to develop a long-term relationship, generate additional sales opportunities and guide discussions for problem resolution.
- Consult with internal resources to evaluate customer requirements and develop tailored proposals to ensure customer satisfaction and win deals.
- Using marketing research and develop strategies to penetrate target accounts that support their business initiatives.
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience required
- Experience selling print / labels is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to identify key decision makers at appropriate levels and develop long-term relationships
- Proven track record in qualifying leads and closing new business
- Computer skills in CRM (Salesforce, Landslide) and Microsoft office suite
Please contact Susan today; firstname.lastname@example.org / 847-550-1300 ext 47