Regional Sales Executive, Enterprise Sales
Regional Sales Manager
Chicago or Northeast
Leader in Developing Revolutionary Solutions!
Our client is experiencing record breaking sales revenue year over year with an increase of over 30% in the last 3 years alone and they need you to help take them to even higher levels of achievement. “Timing is everything” and NOW is the time to join this dynamic, fast-growing global organization!
How would you like to work for a company that is a market leader in their field? Our client has over 20 years of providing hardware, software, and high-tech data solutions. They provide expert knowledge and analytics to many industries including retail, financial and entertainment. Currently, their tracking technology has been installed in over 80 countries.
What you will do:
- Prospect the assigned territory for sales opportunities.
- Achieve the assigned revenue and accountability quotas.
- Maintain account strategy plans for the top 10 clients in the territory.
- Work with pursuit teams on key clients as directed, ensuring satisfaction.
- Maintain prospecting strategies for non clients in the territory.
- Produce proposals in the agreed upon format that reflect the client’s scope of work for each sales opportunity.
- Collaborate with finance to produce contracts in accordance with the scope of work and with company policy.
- Maintain proper reports as directed by the Vice President of Client Development, including expense reports.
- Up-sell new products
What you need:
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or Communications
- 2-5 years of sales experience to executive level clients
- Knowledge of selling techniques including prospecting, presenting and closing
- Highly driven, self-starter individual, with a customer centric personality
- Experience in the retail industry is desirable