Print/Packaging Project Manager
Seeking an experienced Project Manager in the Chicago, IL area
Our client, an award winning, design savvy premium packaging and custom print company is a leading manufacturer of folding cartons, specialty packaging, point of sale and high impact direct mail solutions. Their rapid & impressive growth over the last 50+ years is a result from their organizational structure and strong company core values combined with their innovative & unique creativity that keeps their customers and employees loyal!
In this role, you will utilize your passion and expertise to manage production activity and coordinate customer service to ensure support for the customer, account services and sales are met. Will manage printing projects efficiently and profitably through all phases of the process. Daily communication with the customer and internal departments to ensure all details are handled from start to finish. Will serve as the customer advocate on all phases of the project, including planning, scheduling, quality assurance, security and changing customer requirements.
Why should you work here?
- Profitable and financially sound company with 60+ years of sustainable growth, and ongoing investments in new technology and equipment
- Strong cohesive & loyal team environment with impressive employee tenure
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Impressive “state of the art” sheet-fed facility with new technologically advanced equipment.
What are your skills you can successfully leverage?
- 5+ years of Project Management expertise in a sheet-fed or related setting.
- Prior experience with Pre-Press, Pressroom and Bindery.
- Good understanding of graphics principles, & good working knowledge of the entire project management process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree/Associates Degree in Graphic Arts Management or other related business field environment
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting career opportunity, then waste no time by inquiring today! Call Jeanine Ellison at 847-550-1300 X 44 or submit your resume to: email@example.com