Ft Lauderdale, FL
Our client in Southern Florida that is consistently exploding profitably is looking for you to exceed their goals and satisfy clients beyond their expectations resulting in profitable growth. The Project Manager must be an organized, quick-thinking driven individual that will utilize their expertise, make a difference and contribute to the continuing success of this company!
What you will do:
- Oversee construction projects from start to finish.
- Plan, prepare, analyze, document, and manage assigned construction management contracts.
- Understand the scope of work and timing associated with each project milestone.
- Communicate effectively with the subcontractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the owners, architects, consultants, and sub-contractors.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Attend, and when required, coordinate all project progress meetings.
- Expedite the set-up and update to SOV’s of assigned projects in accounting system.
- Timely review and approval of all monthly subcontractor payment applications and invoices.
- Prepare project manuals, progress reports as well as quality control, cost control and safety plans as required by the contracts.
- Work with the project team to prepare the project schedule and keep it updated.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years related project management experience in various aspects of, contract administration, cost estimating, documenting field conditions and quantities, subcontracts, scheduling, surveying and field engineering.
- Significant experience providing construction oversight on commercial construction projects executed through design-build, CM at Risk, or other alternative delivery method.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) accreditation preferred.
- OSHA 10-hour or 30-Hour Certification preferred.
If you want the opportunity to work within a family-oriented business, that shares the core values of diversity, excellence, passion, integrity, community and teamwork while getting paid handsomely, please contact Lauren at email@example.com / 847-550-1300 ext 20.