Dallas/Ft Worth, TX
Come join a marketing team for a fast-growing medical device company that knows and understands the value of collaboration! Their best-in-class products help save lives, and you can make all the difference. Their commitment to quality endures through the dedication of 800+ highly skilled employees globally. Their marketing team’s Vice President, a 10-year veteran, leads by example and creates mentoring relationships with his team members to ensure everyone reaches their full potential. Backed by a billion-dollar international company, and armed with some of the greatest minds in the industry, they plan to double in size in 4 years!
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle requests from sales force relating to general product information, literature, and samples for trade and distributor shows, as well as daily for routine support.
- Develop and implement pricing, marketing plans, selling strategies, and promotional programs.
- Develop product promotions for presentations by sales force to distributors and end users, and train sales force.
- Write, edit, index, or revise a variety of technical, user documentation for a wide range of uses for field and distributor sales force.
- Coordinate and supervise trade shows, conferences, and distributor meetings, conduct technical seminars and training programs.
- Provide in-service education to customers on clinical aspects of the product, procedures, and support clinical cases.
- Participate in field visits to distributors, ends users as applicable. Visit key customers to evaluate products and maintain positive customer relations.
- Maintain compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- 3+ years’ experience as Product Manager w/ Medical Devices
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA Preferred)
- Experience with both upstream and downstream marketing is preferred.
- Ability to travel 25%