Sr. Product Manager
Are you interested in working for an innovative medical device company that is quickly gaining market share? Do you have a passion for marketing Spinal Medical Devices?
Our client has been in the spine device market for over a decade, creating an organization with a family atmosphere that is extremely interactive and collaborative. Our client is looking for proven marketing individuals within the spine industry who are self-motivated, passionate, and can truly make an impact on the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Spearhead marketing product development and lead an exciting new product from inception through commercialization lifecycles
- Partner with engineers, surgeons and a diverse population of internal/external teams on integrated product design iterations and devise the product inputs, evaluations, branding, surgical technique, and sales/customer training strategy
- Execute a highly visible product launch with revenue goals in mind at the end of development evaluations
- Plan, organize, and control an assigned product line from conceptual stages though product life cycles to optimize profits and meet marketing, financial and corporate growth objectives
- Demonstrate strong presentation and training skills for surgeons, sales representatives, and internal shareowners
- Create strategic marketing campaigns and develop all product support materials
- Plan, organize and develop product support and launch packages
Here’s your chance to make an impact in improving the lives of millions while working in a continuous innovative company with a fun atmosphere.
Company offers a competitive base salary with a bonus program and full benefits.
- Four-year degree in marketing, engineering, biology, communications or related field required. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of marketing experience or 9 years of sales and marketing mixed experience within the medical device industry required, spine preferred.
- Knowledge of FDA 510(k) submission process preferred.