Maintenance Reliability Manager
Outstanding client in the South Central U.S. is currently looking for a Maintenance Reliability Supervisor/Manager
The right individual will come from the Steel or Aluminum Industry (Melt/Roll) and have very strong RCM Practices knowledge.
Must have in-depth understanding of "Outage Planning" and Reliability Practices, Planning and Benchmarking
Scope of Responsiblities:
- Responsible for applying all aspects of the Finishing End safety process. And holding all team members accountable for their results.
- Responsible for the electrical and mechanical maintenance planning of all the finishing end equipment.
- Assigns and prioritize work assignments to the maintenance planning team members of the finishing end.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment.
- Responsible for achieving all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that have been developed by Finishing End Manager.
- Develops and mentors team members to allow for continuous improvement in all aspects of the maintenance planning process relative to the finishing end operations.
- Responsible for the inspection, planning and execution of mechanical and electrical maintenance within the finishing end department.
- Manages maintenance backlogs and plans work from those backlogs.
- Responsible for the planning of scheduled repair outages.
- Supervises hourly employees during scheduled maintenance downturns and on unplanned breakdowns.
- Develops the required reports to track identified KPI’s and puts plans in place to improve upon those metrics.
- Reports directly to the Finishing End Manager.
The right individual will have:
- BS Engineering or work equivalent (10 years in RCM)
- Strong background in the Steel or Aluminum Industry or industry that also has planned Maintenance Outages
- Must have very strong background in RCM Practices, Planning and Benchmarking
- Must have "implemented" RCM practices