Toronto, (none selected)
Seeking a General Manager for our full-service electronic document outsourcing client that specializes in transactional documents, tax form processing, variable imaging, custom programming, mailing & fulfillment. Our client offers a suite of digital services including enterprise document management, payment processing, and accessible document creation.
In this dynamic role, you will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, scheduling, and production operators at their 60,000 square foot facility. You will operate and safely maintain the plant process to meet customer demands while ensuring compliance with state laws. You will play an integral part in ensuring the team exceeds performance a goal, willing to do whatever is needed to make it happen including flexible and overtime hours when necessary. The General Manager develops, implements, and monitors periodic inspections of plant facility to ensure safe and efficient operation of filling procedures.
- Minimum of 7+ years of General/Operations Management experience a must; prior experience working in a critical mail, statement processing or commercial printing environment is essential.
- Knowledge of quality assurance measuring, testing and weighing equipment is required
- Prior operations experience in a manufacturing experience required.
- Strong grasp of mathematical concepts, mechanical aptitude and understanding.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Focus on accountability and follow through of executed projects.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Great communications skills and ability to conduct productive staff meetings.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills. Focus on execution and getting things done.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or Operations preferred.