Flint, MI 48503
Join the exciting and expanding team of our client, Kettering Global at Kettering University. This Flint-based position will become a vital member of the KG team and aid in the development of vision and innovations for the future of Kettering Global. This business unit includes Kettering University Online and the soon to be launched Kettering Center for Continuing Education.
Kettering seeks a top talent with experience in Online and traditional education. It is important that this individual has a level of business acumen as well as an accomplished record of time in both business and education. Start-up knowledge is helpful. We seek an energetic professional who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to make things happen but who can also think strategically. Ability to work through escalations and difficult situations independently is important.
The KG team is a group of hard-working and dedicated individuals. This professional should expect to lead by example and must be able manage multiple projects at one time to meet aggressive deadlines. An innovative and creative thinker who can be inspirational and yet practically inclined would excel in this environment.
- Doctoral Degree, PhD
- Five years college or u niversity teaching
- Five years teaching or working in Online Education
- Five years Managing Teams
- Effective communication skills
- Technologically savvy.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape for higher education.
- Ability to work in a face paced environment and ability to change and aid others in doing so.
- Solid communication skills.
- Sense of humor.
- Experience in business start-up
- Experience designing online courses
- Experience as a Dean or other higher education administrative position
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experienced in delivering exceptional customer service
Contact John Assunto, 860-387-0503