Customer Service / Sales Administrator Coordinator
CSR / Sales Administrative Coordinator
Our client is a manufacturer of outsourced solutions, direct marketing, digital and transaction print and call on a variety of different industries. They are headquartered in Canada, have been in business for 50 years, employ over 1900 employees and due to their success, are expanding into the US. Their mission is to understand their client needs, then combine talented people and progressive technology to provide solutions that grow revenue, reduce costs and avoid risk.
They are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and professional Customer Service Representative/Sales Administrative Coordinator to work directly with the sales team and their customers to ensure the highest quality customer experience. If you are looking to get in on a ground floor opportunity, this is the career for you!
- Answer all customer inquiries to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Manage projects for one key account in a proactive and timely manner.
- Daily data entry into inventory management system, ensure date is set up correctly, and adjust the system.
- Prepare reports, presentations, agendas and correspondence. Work with spreadsheets, databases, desktop publishing and work processing software packages in the preparation of requested documentation.
- Monthly billing reports preparation and delivery to clients.
- Follow-up with appropriate warehouse to ensure delivery requirements and tracing of shipments. Also work with Digital Production, IT, Logistics and Customer Services
- Work in a team environment from a Niles Sales and Administration office
- Interact with Account Executives to ensure all clients’ needs are met.
- Minimum 2+ years of customer service, account management or sales support experience with strong problem-solving and follow-up skills. Call center experience is an asset.
- Accurate data entry skills and advanced computer skills, utilizing standard software packages and Microsoft Office Suite of Products.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal and organization skills.
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of inventory management systems a plus.
Do not hesitate and inquire today!