Flexible Packaging Materials
Seeking an experienced Sales Manager in the
Northern Chicago, IL/Southern Wisconsin area
Our client is an award winning, printer and converter of flexible packaging materials used in packaging food and beverage products. They specialize in manufacturing heat seal die cut, roll stock and daisy chain lidding products. Their impressive growth over the last 40+ years is a result from their organizational structure and strong company core values combined with their innovativeness that keeps their customers and employees loyal!
In this leadership role, you will lead all strategic and executional aspects of sales under the direction of the President. You will be responsible for teaching, leading, and managing both the internal and external sales team, approx. 3+. The ideal candidate will bring experience, motivation, and metrics to the team. The Sales Manager is responsible for revenue growth, new customer acquisition and the leading indicators that translate into sales success.
Why should you work here?
- Innovative Packaging and relationship company, looking to grow its current business, expand to new product lines, and create lasting unique relationship with all stakeholders.
- Strong, growing 3rd generation family business, founded with the mindset that people’s voices will be heard!
- An entrepreneurial environment, that promotes both autonomy and creative thinking!
- Community focused company committed to both the internal and external growth of its employees and region.
- Strong cohesive & loyal team environment with impressive employee tenure
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.
What are your skills you can successfully leverage?
- 10+ years of experience in sales, preferably with flexible packaging material knowledge.
- 10+ years of experience in manufacturing/production environment
- 5+ years of demonstrated “hands-on” management experience.
- Culture fit is key, team player, positive mindset, high energy with strong social skills. Personable, good eye contact, engaging, active listener, problem solver.
- Teacher, Leader, Manager. Teacher, who has Sales experience and knowledge and can transfer that knowledge to the team. Leader, people developer who can translate the vision into actionable steps. Manager, that can create sales metrics and hold the team accountable to those metrics.
- Positive leadership/mindset training a plus.
- College Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university. Preferred focus in Business Management and/or has achieved an MBA.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting career opportunity, then waste no time by inquiring today! Call Jeanine Ellison at 847-550-1300 X 44 or submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org