Our client is a leading global provider of print and marketing communications with industry breakthrough technology and capabilities. Their employees are encouraged to think and act like owners to create solutions that push communication boundaries strengthening their value to clients. As a printing industry innovator, they are committed to redefining the power of print in a multi-media world.
As a result of their tremendous growth they are seeking a Sales Director to join their Commercial Specialties and Direct Mail team in the Northeast region.
Key Performance Objectives:
- Hire, coach, mentor and lead 3-4 experienced sales executives in the Northeast area.
- Cover Boston and New England areas.
- Develop metrics including pipelines to motivate, measure and assist with rep’s success.
- Utilize strong leadership skills to profitably grow division’s overall sales.
- Coach sales rep’s new solutions selling principles, how to gain access to key decision makers at all levels of the customer organization, while fostering long-term and collaborative partnerships.
- Act as a “selling manager” where they will be responsible for personal new business development in the Northeast Territory, especially Boston. Develop and assist sales team in cultivating new & existing business relationships, develop & qualify new opportunities, thoroughly prepare and make persuasive presentations and bring in appropriate resources, when applicable, that lead to the profitable close of business.
- Responsible for assisting in sales presentations, account penetration and customer service while representing sales and customers in a cooperative manner with local commercial manufacturing facilities.
- 7+ years sales leadership experience with emphasis on commercial print, direct mail, packaging inserts, wide format and digital printing.
- Highly motivated, results oriented, team player with professional demeanor, high integrity and business acumen.
- Strong leader that holds people accountable and can understand landscape and facilitate necessary change.
- Knowledgeable in all forms of commercial print (short-run, digital, direct mail, letter-shops, design, inkjet, kit packaging, in-line finishing, packaging inserts, variable printing, labeling, web offset and web-to print).
- Must have past experience selling in a team environment within an organization that has total sales of $20M+
- Must be a self-starter, excellent verbal communication & persuasive presentation skills.
- Prefer individual to reside in the Boston or New York City area.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org contact her at 847-550-1300 x44