Lake Zurich, IL
Our client has maintained a reputation as a leading-edge collision full-service repair facility since it’s foundation over 50 years ago! They feature the latest, state-of-the-art equipment to bring their customer’s vehicle to its pre-accident condition and in accordance with their manufacturer’s guidelines. They promote a positive customer experience to go beyond their expectations and they are looking for YOU to join their team with your knowledge and professionalism to keep their impressive prestige for years to come.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
- Prepare estimates to enable the shop to achieve the profit benchmarks
- Effectively convert prospective clients into customers
- To prepare estimates in an accurate and thorough manner so production department has a detailed blueprint of the repairs
- 3 + years’ experience in an estimating role
- Knowledge of estimating, body shop or automotive is a plus
- Superior customer service skills
- Computer proficiency
- Oral and written communication skills
- Organization skills & detail oriented
- Selling & negotiating skills
Here is your chance to go to work every day feeling proud of your job! The motivation and passion of their employees is contagious, making this a great company culture and rewarding environment to work in!