Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager, Chicagoland Area
Our client, an award winning, design savvy visual marketing & branding company is one of the largest manufacturers of large format and digital graphics. Their rapid & impressive growth over the last 40+ years is a result from their organizational structure and strong company core values combined with their innovative & unique creativity that keeps their customers and employees loyal!
In this executive sales position, you will utilize your passion and expertise to build key customer relationships while providing extensive knowledge of current market designs. You will also seek and present to new customers, and manage existing clients keeping them engaged and satisfied. This, paired with working in a state-of-the-art facility with new technologically advanced equipment (and a team that loves to come to work every day) makes this the dream opportunity that you have been waiting for!
- Research, prospect, and meet with potential new clients to establish new business.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders.
- Collaborative with technical staff, customer service, creative and production departments to meet & exceed customer needs.
- Attend and network at industry functions, ie: national association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- 5+ years proven track record of business development in Large/Wide-Format Printing.
- Proven “hunter”, new business development selling skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in a business related field)
Competitive salary plus commissions as well as a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and 401K. Car allowance, mileage reimbursement, cell phone and laptop are also provided.
The time is now to join this advanced marketing & branding company while accelerating your career!