Our Client, a Fortune 500 company, shouts high growth & career advancement! This phenomenal company is a national sourcing provider in the financial industry. They offer an unmatched range of print solutions, promotional items and office supplies. They are a $5B dollar company, with more than 3,500 clients worldwide, and are positioned for continued double-digit gains. Our client is looking for a Billing Specialist to join their accounting team at one of their locations in New Berlin, WI.
- As a Billing Specialist, you will review and prepare invoices and upload entries in both localized and SAP general ledger accounting systems and manage the process to ensure completeness, accuracy, consistency and timeliness.
- Ensure accuracy of cost and revenue allocation and timing.
- Use Microsoft Excel to create summary bills for approximately 70 clients throughout the month.
- Invoice multiple clients across a variety of product lines while adhering to contract and revenue recognition policies.
- 2+ years of applicable staff level accounting experience
- Knowledge of general ledger, internal controls and revenue recognition requirements.
- Facilitate and coordinate multiple deadlines, and respond quickly to management requests.
- Prior experience working with SAP or other ERP business systems would be highly attractive.
- Experience working for print, direct mail, manufacturing, or other services company’s a plus.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office suite of business software including Excel, Access, Outlook and Word. Immediate to Advance level Excel skills are highly attractive.
If you are seeking an opportunity to expand your Accounting/Billing expertise and become part of a fun, casual team environment with a growing company...this opportunity is for you!