Production Manager / Customer Service
Our client is a privately held print company that has grown at an astounding rate in the past ten years to reach over $25M dollars in annual sales, qualifying them for the top 10 in the USA. They are financially strong, investing in new technology and uniquely positioned to increase their market share through profitable growth. Their reputation for delivering exceptional customer experience, mentoring program to assure your success and a fun team environment has made our client a top choice for a select group of customer service representatives that want to take on more responsibilities, be challenged and grow!
They are looking for energetic, self-motivated and professional Production Manager/CSR to work directly with the sales team and their customers to ensure the highest quality customer experience.
- Enters all Purchase Orders. Setup new items and inventory.
- Solicit pricing from Vendors on projects and evaluate pricing. Work in conjunction with salesperson to formulate sell price and send Proposal to Customer
- Reviews data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Researches and obtains further information for customer needs and system integration.
- Verifies and follows-up on jobs to ensure on time delivery and that the clients expectations are met or exceeded.
- Engages with clients efficiently and professionally when dealing with escalated issues and if needed notifies the Salesperson and/or Customer Care Manager.
- Reviews all vendor invoices to make sure costs are accurate.
- Approves change orders and assist Sales people in collection of past due invoices.
- Clarifies information exchange with Sales to identify potential issues or opportunities within the project.
- Completes profitable projects by following processes and procedures and meeting quality standards.
- Pursues growth opportunities while keeping Sales and the Customer Care Manager involved.
- Displays strong team representation through continuous communication with Sales Team and clients.
- Provides knowledge of company capabilities and service offerings to all clients.
- Supports and interacts with all company departments in a proactive, professional manner.
Call or email Susan, 847-550-1300 x47 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Account Management / Print Production / Customer Care / Customer Service experience
- Innovative & takes initiative to make suggestions for improvement
- Great planner, very organized, sets and achieves goals
- Commitment to quality & excellence
- Takes feedback in a positive and productive way
- Collaborative and team focused
- Contributes to building a proactive, productive and positive team spirit
- Associates or 4-year College Degree